You Was Right

Thursday, November 9, 2017


Jacket- MISBHV
Top- Our Life Socks
Skirt- WASIL Clothing
Shoes- Asos

Welcome back!

Today's look was inspired by a last minute design made hastily while getting dressed. I originally made the skirt to pair with a vintage striped pastel sweater, however after finishing the skirt (in ten minutes) I realized that wasn't the look I was seeking... And then this look was born!

I love color blocking with such contrasting tones. The brightness of the pink skirt drew me to want to make a statement as well with the top, immediately drawn to my "Our Life" graphic tee. Since it's getting cold fast in Oakland, I decided to pair it with my MISBHV distressed denim jacket I got at Tyler the Creator's GOLF show in summer 2016. I was able to meet and speak with Natalia of MISBHV and she was such a genuine sweet person! This jacket holds a lot of sentimental value to me, probably why I refuse to remove the tag from the coat... To get some more coverage in the brisk weather I paired the whole look with my thigh high boots from ASOS. I love these boots because ever since losing weight, they fit like a dream and give the illusion I have longer legs!

1 comment: