Dressed for Golden Hour

Friday, November 10, 2017





Sweater- Thrifted
Bottoms- Vintage Moschino Corduroy Pants
Shoes- Zara Booties
Hat- Beret from France

This look came to me with such ease it was shocking. Usually I spend at least a good 30-45 minutes each day or night before planning my outfit, but today was effortless, and I'm very happy with the result.

I love pairing unlikely silhouettes with one another ever since I've lost more weight. The oversized flow of the sweater paired with the loose fitting pants could have gone very badly, but to my surprise it ended up looking way more polished! I love this sweater because of the wide sleeve and how it gently falls over my hands. It's the perfect fall sweater! 

The Moschino pants were also a dream to find. When I went to LA last summer for the GOLF fashion show debut, I stopped by a Goodwill on Fairfax avenue across the way from Supreme.

 Holy shit.

The BEST thrift store I've EVER been to. Everything was designer, or high end retail like Zara or Banana Republic, and super reasonably priced! When I found these pants for $18 I lost my mind. They were in such great condition and fit like a dream. Unfortunately since then I've lost more weight so they don't fit quite like they used to, but nonetheless I still adore this pants. I dread dropping more pounds and having to have to say goodbye to them for good! My shoes are simple heels I've had since the dawn of my fashion upgrade, nothing too special. My beret was a gift from my Mom when she went to France with my Dad, so it's about authentic as it gets!

Thank you to my girlfriend for taking these stellar photos! Make sure to check out her lookbook as well to see the looks she's been putting together... www.lookbook.nu/abreezybeezy

Until next time!

2 comments: