Pink Friday

Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Is it true? Sabrinapugs is back?...With Daily Content?

YES!


Hello everybody! Welcome back to my blog!

Holy shit, has it been a solid minute since I've typed those words. As visible as my outward change appears, everything else in my life has also changed since I last posted on here. For one, I moved out of the parents place back to my home origins, the Bay Area- more specifically Oakland. I've lost 70 or so pounds. I went and have stayed vegan for the last two years or so. I'm living in the most beautiful apartment I could dream of with my lovely girlfriend, Drea, and two dogs, Cyrus and Macie. After two and a half years of struggling to get my shit together I feel like I'm finally in a place where I'm stable. I am pursuing my dreams of starting my clothing brand, WASIL, from the ground up after an unsuccessful initial launch two years ago. I feel so relieved to be back to blogging in all honesty, its something I've greatly missed.

Enough about me! Let's talk about the fit. 

For starters I'm wearing my black VANS beanie, my custom made WASIL mock neck tank top, WASIL up-cycled trousers, and some pink classic VANS to top off the look. This fall weather has inspired me to challenge the relaxed casual fashion the Bay Area often sports, so thats why I came out with a BANG! The trousers have a great huge slit on either side of the pant leg outlined with some WASIL logo elastic, elevating the wide leg trouser illusion into a new dimension. For the belt I used some more WASIL elastic to cinch and highlight my waist. For the top I made the semi sheer tank top out of some beautiful light pink cotton stretch fabric, following the trend of the pants with more WASIL elastic lining the neck of the top. I love being "matchy matchy" to the point of being borderline excessive, walking that thin line of "alright enough" and "oh wow so coordinated!" fits is what I've been gravitating towards as of recently. Of course the pink sneaks cannot be ignored, I can't tell you how head over heels I was for these shoes! And then Drea surprised me with them, the true enabler/dream girl. Whenever I wear these out people can't help themselves from complimenting them, and I don't blame them. Not pictured I also added my all black tote to take the look that much farther!

Thank you all so much for tuning into Sabrinapugs again! I appreciate the warm welcome back onto Lookbook, and I'm even more excited to be back into the swing of things!

All the best!

Sabrina ~

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!