Back On Track

Thursday, May 14, 2015








WASIL Clothing Fedora
Rocksbox and Forever 21 Necklaces
Thrifted Top
Forever 21 Skirt
ASOS Thigh High Boots

It feels like forever since I listed out all of the outfit details on a blog post. I guess it'll take a while to get back into the swing of things. For now, here's an outfit.

I wore this to interview some ladies for the seamstress position for WASIL, and I thought I'd share with you all. I love this skirt, and it's been sitting in my closet for ages, but I always thought it wouldn't fit, and today I suddenly decided to try it on. I was pleasantly surprised to find that it all worked out! I played up the black on black theme with some intense thigh highs and a ribbed t shirt I scored at the thrift store. Something you all haven't seen before is my "Balance" hat by WASIL! I just started wearing this baby out and about. It has a great, huge amethyst stone dangling from the center of the hat along with some really cool wire wrapping to hold it in place. I really love this hat and I hope you all will too!

Also, quick shout out to Rocksbox for the super awesome necklace I just received in the mail. Dainty statement necklaces are my true weakness!

Stay well dressed and I will talk to you all tomorrow.

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!