WASIL Clothing Update

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Let's begin this post with a "I'm so sorry I've been gone, I just am so busy!"

Now that that is out of the way, let's get down to the meat of why I am coming to you today, a week later, with a post. 

WASIL has sky rocketed in terms of progress. Not only has production become the main focus of my everyday life, but also some amazing opportunities have come up. I'm not going to go into too much detail about these opportunities... But let's just say that there may or may not be a store opening in a certain part of California that may just include some of WASIL's pieces....

*internal screaming*

I still cannot believe that this is happening. I don't think it would be appropriate to give the whole details of the inner workings of this project, but I just wanted to let you all know- those of you who care about these posts- that I am incredibly busy! I am not just being lazy and putting off blogging, but all my days consist of now is research, drafting designs, constructing pieces, and all of that good stuff. 

I do love and appreciate blogging, however right now my brand is like a new born child that needs persistent attention. I cannot neglect WASIL at this point, so designs come first. This does not mean that I am going to stop blogging all together, but posts may not be daily. And I apologize to anyone who reads my blog daily and doesn't see an update. 

I appreciate all of the support I have received since starting my blog, and I am still around!

As always, stay well dressed, and I will talk to you all later!

2 comments: