New Tides

Wednesday, April 29, 2015





UNIF Relics Hat
eBay Necklace
Forever 21 Crop Top
Thrifted Trousers
ZooShoo Booties

Do you ever have an outfit that you put together on a whim with pieces of clothing you've had for forever, and you wonder... Why didn't I think of this before? I had one of those moments today. 

I finally woke up at a productive time of day and was showered and dressed by 9:30AM. To quickly throw something on I reached for my thrifted trousers because when I say these pants are comfortable, that is an understatement. For a simple top I put on my speckled crop from Forever 21. A seamless combination is always made when the shoes and top are matching, so I put on my Report booties from Zooshoo. The coordinating speckled print in the booties and top make me feel like I tried a lot harder than I actually did to put something decent together.



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!