Better

Wednesday, April 22, 2015










UNIF Relics Hat
eBay Necklace
American Apparel Mesh Tee
Handmade Skirt
American Apparel Thigh Highs
Zooshoo Booties

Today was a day of serious struggle outfit wise. Lately I haven't gone shopping because I've been buying things for my room, and that is also why I've been absent for a few days! I apologize again for my absence.

I thought I'd be comfortable for a day of errands, and though I wore platforms to Home Depot, I still got what needed to be done, done! I bought some majesty palms, as well as a peace lily plant, and they are such a wonderful addition to my room! I was channeling the sporty chic vibe when I put this outfit together just to match the ~*aesthetic*~ of my new room. The mesh tee has always been a favorite of mine, and pairing it with such a girly/posh skirt really amps up the "who cares" vibe in my outfit. To streamline my legs to make them look longer, I reached for my zooshoo platforms. I still rock these are a semi regular basis, and I can't help but give them credit for all the misconception of how tall I really am.

I  hope all is well! Stay well dressed!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!