Unbreakable

Friday, April 17, 2015










H&M Hat
Urban Outfitters Flannel
American Apparel Crop
Soho Girl Faux Leather Trousers
eBay Necklace
Asos Sandals

The monochrome/grid obsession has yet to cease!

I wanted to put something very wearable but also unique together for a more casual look. I love giving the illusion I'm really put together when... I'm wearing sweat pants! I got these great faux leather trousers from Soho Girl, which honestly was a random website I found googling "faux leather trousers". They turned out to be very nice! Light weight, and roomy which is what I look for in trousers (since California is always blazing hot). The outfit was mostly centered around this wonderful plaid shirt/dress I got from Urban on sale. I had been eyeing it for a while and I finally caved, and I do not regret the decision!

I hope you all are doing great! Stay well dressed!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!