Touch Through The Clouds

Thursday, April 16, 2015





American Apparel Cardigan
Thrifted Top 
eBay Necklace
Forever 21 Skirt
American Apparel Thigh Highs
ZooShoo Booties
Bobbi Brown Bikini Pink

It's been so long since I posted a legitimate outfit, and I am so sorry!

I'm all about monochrome. I believe it is the best way to make an outfit look so much more sophisticated than it actually may be. The consistent pattern throughout the outfit gives an opportunity to really mix up the prints and textures. I feel that with multicolored outfits, it is harder to nail that look when experimenting with different textures and patterns. One way to really bring an outfit to life is, believe it or not, the shoes. Shoes are what can bring that exaggerated edge to outfit, which is why I wore my Report booties. I got these for an insane deal on Zooshoo.com and I love the metal tip on the toe. 

Stay well dressed and I will be back with an outfit tomorrow!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!