Sick, Again

Friday, March 27, 2015








UNIF Hardy Blazer
Brandy Melville Turtle Neck
Urban Outfitters Bralette
American Eagle Denim
Champion Sneakers
MAC Velvet Teddy

The last day I spent in Tahoe was probably the most uncomfortable I had been in a while. I woke up feeling great, but as the day progressed I felt worse and worse, only wanting to crawl back into bed in comfy pajamas. Once again, I got sick! Shocker! I think this had to be a result of how badly I ate the past few days before these photos were taken, but today I am finally better (ish) so I wanted to write this post.

Though this outfit seems impractical for hiking, I managed to wear this and be comfortable! There is never an excuse to look not put together, even when climbing vertical steps. What really allowed me to feel cozy and active at the same time was the combination of the sneakers and oversized blazer. The shirts are cotton, so those are always going to be comfortable, however, not always the case with a blazer. I got this one from UNIF, and it is very oversized, which allowed me to breathe and move comfortably. But, the structured lapels on the blazer made the look instantly more chic and classy. I honestly felt like I was wearing a warm, cozy cardigan, not a stiff blazer!

I came home to a package on my doorstep so I am currently readying myself to shoot with this package, so look forward to that post tomorrow!

Stay well dressed and I am sorry for being MIA!

1 comment:

  1. Nice jeans :) M&MFASHIONBITES mmfashionbites.blogspot.gr
    Maria V.

    ReplyDelete