Things Have Changed For Me

Saturday, March 28, 2015









Thrifted Denim Jacket
eBay Necklace
Forever 21 Tank
Thrifted/ DIY Denim
Report Toby Bootie
Vedette Shapewear Waist Trainer*

Welcome back to another installment of "What did Sabrina wear today!?" I thought today's outfit would be the perfect opportunity to try out my new shape wear piece!

I just received this bad boy in the mail a couple of days ago upon return from Tahoe. I had never even tried on shape wear before so when Vedette contacted me, I thought "Hey! This could work!" And it definitely did. 

As you all know I am plus size, and a common misconception with shape wear is only heavy people wear it, which is definitely not the case! Waist training is meant to be for any size, because the point of it is to give your body the ideal curvaceous shape that you may not have naturally. However, shape wear for me acted more as a way to smooth out any bumps and lumps that I may have on my torso, and just give my body the overall "hour glass" shape. 

If you guys would like to get some killer deals on shape wear, check out http://www.vedettestore.com !

Until next time, stay well dressed!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!