Keep Tahoe Blue

Tuesday, March 24, 2015








eBay Necklace
Thrifted Camo Jacket
Urban Outfitters Cardigan
Vintage Shirt
American Eagle Denim
Dr. Marten Boots

After a long weekend in the Bay, I road tripped with my two good friends to Tahoe! It was a very impromptu trip, however I think I packed correctly clothing wise (Thank God). To be comfortable for the drive I went for some classic denim skinnies as well as a loose tee. To add some interesting elements to the outfit I wanted to keep warm and also stylish, so the camo jacket was the way to go. I picked up this jacket on Haight street back when I lived in SF, and ever since it has been way too hot to sport in Sacramento. Luckily, Tahoe is a nice brisk temperature that is perfect for this jacket.

I hope all is well and I will be back tomorrow with another outfit! Stay well dressed!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!