Farewell

Monday, March 23, 2015









eBay Necklace
Thrifted Top
Thrifted/DIY Denim
Asos Sandals
Thrifted Backpack
Bikini Pink by Bobbi Brown

Today I semi road-tripped from Navato, CA to the good ol San Fran. I feel like I'm spending more time exploring the city now as opposed to when I actually lived their for a bring period of 2014. It's odd how being a tourist really inspires you to explore more of what the city has to offer rather than carrying out daily life activities while living in the city. 

I am going to have to admit it before someone points it out, but I had been pulling so much inspiration from Jenn Im lately. The oversized necklace with the old striped tee is such a staple for her closet, and I had to give the look a try. To keep the all white theme going I needed some practical shoes for standing on my feet, but still add a little height to my look, so the sandals it was! This outfit was definitely testing my body temperature in the San Francisco weather, but somehow I managed to make it through the day without complaining that much.

Now on to the reasoning behind the title of my post...

I went to the Legion of Honor museum in the hills of SF to see the "High Style" fashion history exhibit with my aunt, mom, and sister. It was a bitter sweet day simply because this was our last outing to SF to see my aunt, who was a native to the city, but has decided to venture out to Portland, Oregon. I am so happy for her and I will always cherish the memories that we had in SF. She was the closest family to me while living in the city and without her I don't know where I would be, simply because when I was going through a rough time period she knew when to whisk me away to a part of the city that was new and foreign to me. Though I ultimately left the city to come home, I truly believe those therapeutic bonding sessions over sandwiches and fine cheeses really did keep me sane. I will miss being two hours away from her (and her partner), but she has promised me that Portland is worth the drive. Like said before, I am so excited to see what kind of memories are created in the beautiful state of Oregon, as well as the friendships she will discover. All the best wishes to you TnT! I love you guys very much and thank you for being my #1 blog supporter!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!