I'd Dye For You

Wednesday, March 18, 2015




UNIF I Dye Moto Jacket
Urban Outfitters Crop Top
MAC Velvet Teddy

Ahhh! The jacket of the century is finally in my possession!

I thought I'd style this outfit with some other rough and tumble pieces, so I grabbed my 666 jersey shirt and a pair of ripped skinnies (though you can't see those in these pictures). Sometimes being unique with a loud piece like this will distract from the creativity in the jacket, so I kept it pretty generic. Cheeky graphics is all UNIF's about, so I went with their theme. 

***Backstory***

After months and months of secretly hoping for this jacket to come back in stock, the UNIF fairy granted my wish! The I Dye Moto came back for a quick revival, and the second I heard what time it came out, I set my alarm and waited.

When the clock struck noon I refreshed UNIF's web page and immediately purchased the I Dye, size large. So here we are. A bedroom photo shoot where I model my newfound love.

I am going to do a styling video on my YouTube channel with this coat so stick around for that. I was going to do a review on here but I thought, save it for the YouTube!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!