I Took a Vacation to a Place of No Return

Thursday, March 19, 2015












UNIF I Dye Moto Jacket
UNIF Tank Top
Thrifted Backpack
American Eagle Denim
H&M Boots
Revlon Colorburst in 215 "Shameless"

Two posts in a row with this coat, what can I say besides I am in love.

Today I went to San Francisco for some thrifting and to spend time with my friends from the Bay Area! It was a very relaxed, so the day called for a relaxed outfit! I wanted to style my outfit around the jacket just because I hadn't worn it out in its full glory yet. To allow the full intensity of the I Dye I pulled together an all black base, from head to toe. A classic combination of jeans, a tee, and a moto jacket can really be amped up with bright pops of color, which is why I went for a purple lip to complement the jacket!

I hope you all are doing well, I had a really great day and I am so excited to be going to school once again in SF. 

Stay well dressed!


No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!