Dark Matter

Tuesday, March 17, 2015




eBay Sunnies
eBay Choker
UNIF Sweater
Thrifted Denim
Thrifted Flannel
eBay Shoes

Welcome to the Spring Wonderland! I'd like to think I'm frolicking in the snow, even though its just flower petals falling from the trees.

It's weird how something so dark and gothic can instantly be light hearted and free when you include flowers with it. That's what happened today when my Mom went "Scoot over there under the flower tree Sabrina!" And I couldn't have been happier with that decision. 

This look was probably inspired by a look book UNIF did sometime ago, but I brought it all back with some washed out denim, a shredded sweater, and some black lipstick. I uped the amp with my dupe Dame Choker that was originally by UNIF, but ya gurl snagged this one from eBay. The perks of being a eBay fanatic! 

I'm loving my dark hair with this look, but unfortunately the bangs are going and I am migrating back to brown. I can't decide if I'm happy or completely sad about this decision. We will see after the first bleach bath!

I hope you all had a wonderful spring day, and remember to stay well dressed!


1 comment:

  1. Omg I love this outfit! Do you happen to have the link for the choker? Love it!

    ReplyDelete