A Day At Home | 3.19.15

Friday, March 20, 2015













Welcome to a day in SF, a place I like to call home.

Technically I don't live in SF, however I grew up in the Bay so a chunk of my heart will always belong to the *Bae Area*. I did some pretty generic things, like thrifting, eating Chipotle, and crying at the prices at Urban Outfitters. Pretty typical yeah? I got some really awesome pieces at the thrift store, such as white boyfriend jeans that I tore up, a Nike tee, and a turtleneck shirt. It's funny how finding trending items at a thrift store really makes you feel like you scored big time even though it's something you could easily find at your local H&M, but its the price that just makes me squeal! Also, the girl in the picture is my good friend Eleni, *side note* she is an amazing artist and I am trying to convince her to start selling her art work, fingers crossed she will do it soon so I can link you guys.

Something about the Bay just speaks to me and I feel at ease, probably because of all of my friends reside in the suburbs of SF. 

I also wanted to let you know on this post that I am going to start posting weekly playlists on my soundcloud, solely because I want to become more in touch with some rad music that is floating around out there. My soundcloud is: https://soundcloud.com/sabrina-edelen

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!