Giddian

Sunday, March 22, 2015







Thrifted Jacket
Urban Outfitters Turtleneck
American Eagle Denim
H&M Booties

Today I went to a baby shower for my third cousin, and I decided to wear this! Something very casual, and also warm to combat the Bay Area weather.

To start off, the baby is a boy, so I had to incorporate some blue into the outfit, unfortunately all I had to add to the blue theme was this denim jacket, which you all have seen multiple times. I love to make an outfit look more put together with a turtleneck because it's not only warm but also functional. All black isn't the best way to go for a light hearted event, but I can't resist the slimming ensemble!

Sorry this is a rushed post, I'm currently using my phone's cellular data in a hotel room to type this out and post it, forgive me!!

Stay well dressed and I will be back tomorrow!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!