Maybe This Will Do

Saturday, March 21, 2015







eBay Necklace
American Apparel Turtleneck
Thrifted Flannel
Thrifted/DIY Denim
H&M Boots
MAC Velvet Teddy

The most average articles of clothing can easily bring one another to life. Recently my outfits have been all about minimalism, which I'm actually a big fan of. The monochrome with mixed patterns really brings a new dimension to the table without needing tons of layers. I DIYed these thrifted white jeans from the SF trip the other day and I love the fit. I've been on the hunt for a pair of white boyfriend jeans, and guess what! These were only $12.99, and brand new. Thrifting is one of my favorite ways to shop when I have something that I want in mind.

Today has been a more mellow day, I've been feeling very sad all day for no apparent reason other than the fact that it was gloomy outside. I like to remind myself when I'm in these moods that there has to be downs in order to have ups, and that applies to anyone who may be feeling this way. I've been very emotionally drained recently due to some personal things going on, so if I look way less enthusiastic in my pictures, you know why! But no worries, everything will be okay.

Stay well dressed and I will be back tomorrow!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!