Even, Even

Monday, March 16, 2015













Forever 21 Top
American Apparel Cardigan
Missguided Trousers
TUK Creepers

I apologize so much for the lighting of these photos, we took them a little bit later than usual and unfortunately they came out all bad. Try to excuse it for this post!

If you watched my March haul, you'd know that I said I would put these trousers on Depop, however I tried them on a second time and... well fell in love. I've been shifting my style lately towards the more contemporary look, but I wanted to keep the old Sabrinapugs spark in this outfit, so I put on my creepers. These shoes are timeless and can easily be worn in any outfit, grunge or not! To keep warm in the evening I added my American Apparel cardigan, which believe it or not, was contemplating getting rid of! I've decided, not quite yet.

Stay well dressed and I will be back tomorrow with another look!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!