Begin Again

Friday, March 20, 2015








UNIF Relics Hat
Thrifted Blouse
Thrifted Shorts
ASOS Thigh High Boots

Another day, another achievement. This time, I finally am able to fit into my thigh high boots from ASOS that I bought three months ago!

Today was wicked hot in Sacramento so I did not hesitate to break out the denim shorts and a comfortable blouse. Both of these great staple pieces to a wardrobe were purchased at my favorite thrift stores in SF! Sometimes thrifting can result in pieces that become a forever favorite, and in this case I found my new forever blouse. This flouncy pale pink/purple lace detailed shirt is such a delicate article that allows femininity to shine through in any ensemble. Because I cower from any sort of overly light hearted look, I reached for my tall black boots and black lipstick. These two things together can totally make a break an outfit, and today it seamlessly brought everything together.

I'm really in a rut currently because I just placed so many orders for winter clothing items online, but Sacramento decided to skip spring entirely and jump from a very mild winter to a blistering hot summer. I'm a tad bit concerned about California's drought, I can honestly recall it maybe raining three times this entire *winter* season. Fingers crossed we can get some sort of rain before summer really sets in upon us :-( 

Stay well dressed!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!