If I Went To Coachella I Would Wear This: Part 2

Sunday, April 5, 2015












eBay Sun Hat
Thrifted Tank
Urban Outfitters Bralette
Urban Outfitters Palazzo Pants
Forever 21 Cut Out Boots


It is day two of the faux Coachella I am attending! Today is for all of the ladies (and gents) who want to be cute and comfortable for the long 8 hour festival day ahead of them. 

I got these great flowy pants from Urban Outfitters the other day for only $10! I found it very bizarre that something so festival appropriate was on super clearance! To keep up with the care free casual look I layered my bralette underneath my thrifted sheer tank top just to give it the super *Coachella* vibe. I may be taking these outfits way too seriously due to the fact that I even included a sun hat to protect from the harsh desert sun rays (despite it being overcast today in Sacramento). 

Stay well dressed and I will be back tomorrow with another post!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!