If I Went To Coachella I Would Wear This: Part 1

Saturday, April 4, 2015












Forever 21 Necklace
Urban Outfitters Bralette
Brandy Melville Tank
Thrifted Trousers
H&M Booties

For these next 6 posts I will be creating outfits centered around "What I'd wear to Coachella" looks! I have never been to Coachella or any really particularly large music festival (minus Warped Tour, but that doesn't count), but I am always interested in what people are wearing! So, here's what I would wear for Coachella: Day 1!

Now I know heels are not practical at big music festivals because you are on your feet all day, and you're bumpin' and groovin' to the music. However, there are tons of parties that go on during, or around the hours of the actual festival, so I thought this outfit would be appropriate for that. I thrifted these pants a few days ago and I thought they were such a unique piece that really worked with the whole "desert/tropical aesthetic". I also love the combination of loose pants with a lot of skin showing on top because its a great balance of the two opposite silhouettes. I also like pants just because I don't have to worry about flashing my butt at everyone!

I hope you all like these little Coachella looks, and if you are going to Coachella, have a great time!!!

Stay well dressed!



No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!