Close Call

Thursday, April 9, 2015







Thrifted Blouse
Thrifted Bag
ASOS/ DIY Denim
Urban Outfitters Booties
MAC Velvet Teddy

Not always should you require yourself to dress outstandingly unique, sometimes you have to trace back to the roots of fashion and use clean silhouettes to orchestrate a powerful statement outfit. Today was testing that theory out. 

I've always beat myself up whenever I settled for something as simple as a blouse and jeans, but I've finally come to terms with the idea that, hey, sometimes the most simplistic outfit can really speak the most! I adopted this whimsical sketchy line blouse from the thrift store and I was so ecstatic to style it that I forgot about all of the other cool new stuff I recently picked up. I was in a serious rut when it came to shirts, I had about 7 shirts, that of which 4 were just basics, so I was pretty limited. This recent shirt-freedom has me so much more enthusiastic to start my days, believe it or not! For bottoms I wore my *slightly* too big denim skinnies from Asos. I cut these massive holes in the knees just to exaggerate and play up the trend of ripped knee-d jeans. I was so annoyed that I didn't have a classic pair of silver hoops to accompany this look, so I did purchase a pair from eBay soon after shooting this look. Next time those hoops will be featured in a simple look like this!

Stay well dressed!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!