Nameless, She Said

Friday, April 10, 2015









Forever 21 Fedora
Thrifted Top
Forever 21 Necklaces
Rocksbox Necklace
Thrifted/DIY Denim
Urban Outfitters Booties
MAC Velvet Teddy

I am in DIRE need of a camel/ taupe colored hat. I have my eye on one from Lack Of Color but I'm still hesitant to spend $100+ on an oversized hat... It's just so beautiful :'(

I wanted to channel my inner California Spring with this look, and with neutral warm toned colors I did exactly that! I do believe structure is what is important right now, however the oversized silhouette never leaves my side. I love baggy jeans, but my trick to making them more presentable is having them in white. White simplifies a look and disguises the rips and tears to be more clean and sleek, even though I took a pair of scissors to them! Like mentioned yesterday, I have a whole new plethora of thrifted tops and I am in love with this one. The color was right up my alley and I couldn't resist it.

I hope you all are doing well! I'm slowly getting back into the swing of things, but for now, stay well dressed and I will be back tomorrow!

No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!