Accept The Good

Thursday, April 2, 2015




UNIF Relics Hat
Urban Outfitters Shirt
Brandy Melville Necklace
Missguided Trousers
Report Booties
Forever 21 Bag

I am so sorry for not posting consistently these past few days! I went to the thrift store today and completely forgot to take good photos with my DSLR, so here are some low quality iPhone pictures to give you an idea of what I was wearing!

I initially wanted to wear these pants with a belt because they are way too big for me, but surprise surprise, there are no belt holes. So, I had to make do with what I had, so I used paper clips to cinch in the waist of the pants. I basically have no shirts anymore because I sold them all on Depop (sabrinapugs), so I grabbed my cheeky "666" jersey crop top. Funny story, a guy actually asked me why my shirt said "666" rather than "777" and I was kind of taken aback that he even talked to me (being a complete stranger), so I laughed and kept approaching my car, and then he yelled as walking away "GOODNESS WILL PREVAIL!!!" I guess I need to take into account how offensive my clothing really is... 

Oops. All jokes aside I just wanted to let everyone know that I am in no way intentionally bashing on religions of any sort, nor do I seek out clothing to make people feel uncomfortable. Sometimes interesting pieces come my way, and as long as they are not explicitly derogatory to a group of people or any individual, I will probably purchase it! 

I hope everyone is doing well, and I will see you all tomorrow with an outfit post (I promise!!). Stay well dressed!

4 comments:

  1. o0o I love this look!
    People are so annoying. I have this dress that says "the higher the heels the closer to heaven" and I don't even wear it anymore because I got so many smart remarks like "you know thats not how you get to heaven right?" Like no shit...
    Cant we just wear what we want without weird stares and annoying comments?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh man I know what you mean. It is really discouraging but us fashionistas have to work together to combat the remarks!!!

      Delete
  2. love this look! you can't please everyone with your clothing (lol), everyone has their own interpretations and opinions!

    http://splitneedles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I completely agree! Life isn't about pleasing everyone! Haha.

      Delete