It Can Never Harm Me

Sunday, March 15, 2015









Vintage Flannel
Urban Outfitters Bralette
Forever 21 Skirt
Missguided Heels

Today was the happiest, yet most tragic day of my life. For the positive, I got my first pair of stiletto heels!!! On the downside... I, the one who can wear pretty much any heel, have a serious struggle walking in them.

I styled this outfit around my new found loves. These strappy Zara inspired heels give me some serious confidence in such a oversized silhouette. For some reason I think more of wearing these shoes with a pair of ripped to shreds boyfriend jeans before a tailored trouser!? It's such a weird phenomena, but welcome to 2015 Sabrina. I correlated my structured hat with the shoes just to remind  myself that fashion isn't all fun and slouchy games. Makeup is very neutral because bold lips are not always necessary! 

Stay well dressed and I will be back tomorrow :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, yes. This is too cute! You know how to wear that dress, girl! I love your lookbook account. xx

    Autumn Renne
    A Fabulous Hippie

    ReplyDelete